33.1 C
Saturday, June 3, 2023

Another big issue of conversion, after watching the movie The Kerala Story, the girl’s eyes opened, FIR lodged against the lover

Bhopal , These days, for the past few days, there has been a lot of buzz about the film The Kerala Story, which created havoc in the box office. Where some states are demanding a ban on this film, on the other hand this film is being liked a lot by the people. Seeing the popularity of this film, recently a couple had reached to watch the film. After which the girl felt that all this was happening with her too. Due to which the girl filed a case against her boyfriend in the police station without delay.

After watching the movie, the girl filed a case against her boyfriend

According to the information received, the girl living in Indore, Madhya Pradesh realized after watching the film that whatever is being shown in the film. She is also getting along with him. After which the girl filed a case complaint against her boyfriend and told the police everything that happened with her. The girl said – Her partner whose name is Mohammad Faizan, he also wooed me and made a relationship, not only that he forced me to change religion.

Police told the whole story

After which the police arrested the accused after the matter came to the fore. Giving more details this time, Khajrana police station in-charge Dinesh Verma told in an interview to a media channel that the girl and the accused had gone to watch The Kerala Story movie together. After that the accused also assaulted her. After this the girl came to the police station and complained. Accused has been arrested.

The issue of conversion deepens once again

Even once after this case, the issue of religious conversion in Madhya Pradesh is getting deeper. Let us inform that the issue of religious conversion is coming to the fore in Madhya Pradesh for the last few years. In view of which the notification of Madhya Pradesh Religious Freedom Act 2022 has been issued by the government. Under which now the person who converts will have to give a declaration first. Along with this, that person will have to give this declaration to the District Magistrate 60 days in advance so that the records of those who convert will remain with the government.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

4 + 1 =

Latest Articles