Maharashtra: A massive fire broke out in Shivaji Nagar, Thane, Mumbai. Four people have been burnt due to the fire. Four fire engines reached the spot and doused the fire. According to the information, it is being told that a high tension wire had passed over the house and due to its fall, two houses caught fire. Many people have been injured in this accident, who have been admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Giving information in this matter, the Thane Municipal Corporation said that the four people injured in the fire incident have been shifted to Kasturba Hospital, Mumbai for further treatment. Along with this, it was told that the condition of all is still serious.
Read this also:-Mumbai Fire: Fierce fire broke out in slums in Bandra area
At the same time, in this regard, the officials further told that the information about this incident was received on Monday afternoon. After information, four fire tenders reached the spot and after a lot of effort, the fire was brought under control. He told that the high tension wire had passed over the house. Due to its fall, two houses caught fire and four people got burnt in it.