Weekend Getaways Near Delhi: Along with modern thinking, Delhi has preserved important aspects related to the history of the country. You will also get a chance to see the historical heritage here along with big 5 star buildings. Then Delhi’s best street food is the perfect cure for your cravings. However, the scorching heat of the city and the traffic jams on the roads can bother you. In such a situation, if you live in Delhi and want to go on weekends with your family or friends, then today’s article is for you. We will tell you which are the best travel destinations just a few hours away from Delhi.
Make a plan to visit these places near Delhi on weekends:-
– Mussoorie: Mussoorie, known as the Queen of Hills, is a great hill station located at a distance of about 7 hours from Delhi. This place is absolutely perfect for nature lovers.
– Nainital: Nainital is a very famous hill station located at a distance of about 7 hours from Delhi. This place is famous across the country for its serene lakes, beautiful mountains and pleasant weather.
– Amritsar: Amritsar is a city located at a distance of about 8 hours from Delhi. The place is famous for the Golden Temple, which is considered the holiest shrine of Sikhism. The city offers a unique glimpse of the rich history and culture of Punjab.
– Agra: Located just 4 hours away from Delhi. The Taj Mahal present here is one of the seven wonders of the world. Apart from the Taj Mahal, Agra is also famous for its ancient Mughal architecture and culture.
– Jaipur: Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is rich in history, culture and architecture. The forts, palaces, temples and colorful markets in Jaipur, located at a distance of about 5 hours from Delhi, have a lot of fun.
Also Read:Enjoy Haunted Heritage Walk with friends, know the price and how to book