Sukma. A student from Sukma district in Chhattisgarh has consumed poison. When her health deteriorated, the student was immediately admitted to the hospital. Where her treatment is going on. It is being told that there was a dispute over some issue among the girl students in the hostel. After this a student tried to commit suicide. The matter is of Errabor police station area.
According to the information received, the student studies in class 8th. She lives and studies in the Potakabin in Errabor. It is being told that after having dinner on Saturday night, all the girl students were sitting in their rooms. Meanwhile, a dispute broke out among some girl students over some issue. Then one of these students consumed poison. After some time his health suddenly started deteriorating. After this, other girl students present there informed the superintendent about this. For this, he was given initial treatment at the Community Health Center of Konta and referred to the district hospital for better treatment. It is being told that the student is out of danger. At present the police have started further investigation.