PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: In the last week of February, the Central Government released the 13th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. The government transferred an amount of Rs 16,000 crore to the accounts of more than 8 crore eligible farmers. Now the beneficiary farmers of the scheme are eagerly waiting for the 14th installment. Let us tell you that till when Rs 2000 can be deposited in the account for the next installment of the scheme.
According to the latest updates regarding PM Kisan Yojana, the central government can release the 14th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana between April 2023 and July 2023. However, till now, no official information has been issued by the government regarding the 14th installment.
Explain that PM Kisan is a central government scheme, which provides income support to the families of all landholder farmers in the country to meet their financial needs. Under the PM-Kisan scheme, a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per year is provided to all landholding farmers’ families, payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each.
How to see your name in PM Kisan Yojana
- First of all go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option under the Farmers Corner section on the home page.
- Enter the registered Aadhaar number or bank account number.
- Click on the option of Get Data.
- Now you will get all the information related to the installment.