30.8 C
Bhopal
Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Traumatic incident in Rewari: Two brothers swallowed poison, after the death of the younger, the father hanged himself

symbolic image.

symbolic image.

News2News.in Information. Rewari

On Tuesday, in village Rajpura of the district, two actual brothers went to the village bani and ate toxic substance, resulting from which the youthful brother died. The elder brother survived. After coming back from the funeral of the youthful son, the daddy additionally within the village bani. Police Station Rampura has began investigation of the matter.

12-year-old Jatin and his elder brother 23-year-old Kamal went to the village’s Bani beneath suspicious situation and consumed the toxic substance. After coming to know, the villagers despatched each of them in vital situation to the trauma heart, the place Jatin was declared introduced useless. The docs saved the lotus who had consumed the toxic substance. The police station Rampura handed it over to the kinfolk after conducting the autopsy of the useless physique. After performing the final rites of the useless physique on Tuesday afternoon, all had returned to their respective houses. After which Subhash went to Bani and along with his pajamas. His physique was discovered hanging from a tree. The villagers knowledgeable the police about this. The police went to the spot and took the physique into custody. Police has began investigating the matter. It’s being informed that the matter is expounded to alcohol, however the police continues to be investigating it deeply.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles