Raipur. Mahadev App has become a serious issue amid the ongoing elections in Chhattisgarh and a lot of politics is also taking place on it. Recently a video was released, the young man who released the video revealed his name as Shubham Soni and was seen claiming to be the owner of Mahadev App and claiming to give Rs 508 crore to CM Bhupesh Baghel. After which BJP has become an attacker on CM Bhupesh Baghel and Congress. Later, the Central Government took action on this and banned 22 apps including Mahadev App. On Wednesday, a Congress delegation met the Chief Election Commissioner in Delhi regarding the issue of Mahadev App. The delegation included senior lawyers Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Udit Raj and Tariq Anwar.
After the meeting was over, Congress leader and senior lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi told that, we had already sought time from the Election Commission, but we could not get time before the first phase of polling, today we were called by the Election Commission. . This case is a serious attack on the basic structure of the Constitution. Mr. Singhvi said that, 12 months ago when investigation was started regarding Mahadev App and around 500 arrests were also made. State CM Bhupesh Baghel had demanded from the Central Government on August 30 that Mahadev App should be banned. But this did not happen, now during the elections they are making absurd statements day after day.
What is the connection of those whose names appeared in the charge sheet with the app?
He further said that, on this matter, the Minister of IT says that the 6th was banned because the Chhattisgarh government had not demanded it earlier, does the central government work at the behest of the state government. Mr. Singhvi said, what is the connection of those whose names have appeared in the charge sheet with Mahadev App? Why has this not been explained and why is everything being done now a week before the elections.