Bihar Political Crisis Live Updates:The political turmoil in Bihar continues. Meanwhile, Tejashwi Yadav said that he will not allow a coup to happen easily and will not allow the coronation to happen again so easily. Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) has called a meeting of the legislature party at 5 Circulara Road, the official residence of Tejashwi Yadav in Patna today at 1 pm on Saturday. Any major decision can be taken in this meeting.
- BJP MP Dilip Ghosh said that people want to know whether Nitish Kumar will take a U-turn again, or will he live up to the expectations of the people. On RJD and JDU alliance, Dilip Ghosh said that the problem is that neither they can work separately nor together.
- JDU MLC Neeraj Kumar said that Nitish Kumar ji is the elected CM of the state. He does not want any post. Those who have confusion in their mind should know better.
- Congress leader Prem Chandra Mishra said that those in power should end the confusion and bring clarity. For us, Nitish ji is still part of the Bharat alliance.
BJP called a meeting of the state working committee
BJP has called the State Working Committee meeting on 27th and 28th February in Patna. National President JP Nadda can also participate in this. It is being claimed that the Lok Sabha elections and the current political picture of Bihar will be discussed in the meeting. All BJP MPs and MLAs have been asked to attend today’s meeting, in which the party’s national general secretary and Bihar in-charge Vinod Tawde will also be present.
Know what the BJP state in-charge said?
#WATCH , Delhi: On the current political situation in Bihar, BJP National General Secretary Vinod Tawde says, "Bihar state BJP committee, state BJP MLAs and MPs will hold a meeting today to discuss the Lok Sabha elections." pic.twitter.com/PQBIuqjGuR
— ANI (@ANI) January 27, 2024
Janata Dal meeting will be held tomorrow
Janata Dal (United) i.e. Nitish Kumar’s party has called a meeting of the legislature party at 10 am on Sunday. Right now there is suspense that Nitish Kumar can once again go with the BJP led NDA. According to sources, after the meeting he is likely to meet Governor Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar and stake claim to form the new government before the swearing-in ceremony on Sunday evening or Monday morning.
Updates on the latest political conflict in Bihar…
- Nitish Kumar is likely to be sworn in as the chief minister of the JD(U)-BJP alliance on Sunday, while veteran BJP leader Sushil Modi will return as his deputy.
- According to ANI, many BJP workers, including Union Minister Giriraj Singh, are unhappy with the speculations about taking Nitish Kumar back into the NDA.
- JDU leader Sanjeev Kumar and MLA Gopal Mandal said that party workers will remain with Nitish Kumar, no matter what decision he takes. Sanjeev Kumar said that nothing has been decided yet. Nitish Kumar has been the Chief Minister for 18 years and it is a privilege for us to work with him.
- Gopal Mandal claimed that Nitish Kumar was not respected in the grand alliance. They are being mistreated. JDU MLAs are united, so it is not possible to break them.
- Vikassheel Insaan Party (VIP) president Mukesh Sahni said he did not know anything. But he insisted that the grand alliance government has not fallen yet.
- RJD MLA Ritlal Yadav said that no one can betray party chief Lalu Yadav, it does not matter whether RJD will remain in power in Bihar or not. The work will continue for the public regardless of the outcome of the current political turmoil in Bihar.
- Union Minister and Rashtriya Lok Janshakti Party (RLJP) chief Pashupati Kumar Paras asked people to wait for 1-2 days amid the Bihar political crisis. Time is more powerful than the individual and with time, the state’s position will become clear.
How will a stunning government be formed without JDU?
How will BJP form a government with Nitish?
|B J P
Why is Nitish important for BJP?
|Vote percentage as per 2019 election
Understand these 2 equations, why Nitish is important for BJP?
|Total votes 47.30