PM Kisan Yojana: Farmers have been waiting for the 12th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for a long time (pm kisan yojana 12th installment). All the reports and sources say that 2000 rupees can be deposited in the account of farmers anytime in the month of October. Amidst the updates of the 12th installment, the government has made a major change in the rules of the Kisan Yojana.
The way of checking the beneficiary status in the Kisan Samman Yojana has been changed by the Central Government. Now farmers will not be able to check their installment status with the help of Aadhaar number by visiting the portal of the scheme. According to the new rule, now the beneficiary farmers will have to enter the registered mobile number to get the installment information. Let us inform that earlier the status of Kisan Yojana could be checked by Aadhaar number and mobile number.
How to check Kisan Yojana Status and Registration Number
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Going to the menu bar on the home page, click on the Beneficiary Status option under the former corner
- After that enter your registration number
- After completing the process you can check your name in the list.
- If you do not know the registration number then click on Know Your Registration Number
- Enter registered mobile number in Kisan Yojana
- After entering the captcha code, click on Get Mobile OTP
- After that enter OTP and click on Get Details option
- Now you will see your registration number and name on the screen
Please tell that due to verification of land records, it is taking time to get the installment of the scheme. According to the latest update, Rs 2000 of the next installment of the scheme will be deposited in the accounts of farmers around Diwali. Some reports say that the 12th installment of the scheme can be deposited any day of October.