Bun Hairstyle Side Effects: Nowadays, there is a craze for making bun among all the girls. Generally, women and girls have a habit of repeatedly combing their hair and making a bun with the hair hanging down. At the same time, in today’s time making bun is becoming the first choice of girls, because it is very easy to make. Due to this, hair does not come on the face again and again and there is no feeling of heat. Therefore, this is the easiest hairstyle, but do you know that making this comfortable hairstyle daily can also cause many disadvantages.
What is the harm of making a bun daily?
- It is said that making a bun reduces hair growth significantly. If hair is twisted in the same way every day, the hair does not grow properly and the length remains short.
- Due to making a bun, the hair gets pulled and becomes weak. This is the reason why hair starts becoming light and starts breaking. Along with this, hair also does not become strong and thick.
- Keeping a bun tied all day puts pressure on one place in the head. Due to this, headache problem can also occur. This can also cause the risk of migraine.
- Pulling and making a bun daily can cause the hairline to move backwards. This can make your forehead appear wider. Also, hair starts falling. This can spoil the face look.
- Tension on the nerves can also increase due to pulling the hair all day long and making a bun.
- Due to making bun daily, oil secretion starts increasing at that place. Due to this the scalp becomes oily. Due to this, this dust gets accumulated in the head and the hair starts becoming weak.
- Twisting hair daily spoils its shape. If you also make a bun every day, then the shape of your hair gets spoiled. Then whenever you make a hairstyle, the hair remains bent.
- By making a bun, women can complete many types of tasks quickly, like workout, kitchen work etc., but along with this comfort, it also brings many problems for you. It is believed that keeping a bun tied for a long time prevents air from reaching the head and the dust remains stuck to it. Due to this, hygiene gets affected and the fear of infection also increases.
Also read:-Skin Care: Some habits can cause acne and breakouts, improve them soon