SBI Bank Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India conducts SBI PO, SBI Clerk and SBI SO exam. If you also want to make your future in SBI Bank, then you need to know about these aspects.
If the candidates want to do the job in banking, then they can apply for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2023. SBI conducts the exam at multiple locations across India. SBI exam consists of three stages.
Phase 1. SBI Prelims Exam
Phase 2. SBI Mains Exam
step 3. Group Discussion, Interview
SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023, students must have completed their secondary education. Students must also have a graduation degree from a college, university or other educational institution.
- Apart from this, students enrolled in the final semester or academic year are also eligible.
- Ex-Matriculation military members are also eligible to apply for the recruitment.
The minimum age limit in SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 exam is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The age of the student cannot be less than or more than the limit.
How to Apply for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Students can apply online using SBI online portal. Additionally, students will have the option to choose only their native language while applying for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 positions. Please take these steps:
- Go to SBI Online Portal and login. Select “Careers” from the menu.
- There will be an online application portal for SBI employment at www.sbi.co.in. Go there and select Current Openings from the menu that appears on the top of the Join SBI page.
- Select the option “Apply Online”.
- Give all the necessary information. Upload the scanned required documents.
- Complete the application fee transaction. Before applying for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 make sure that the data provided by you is correct.