UP: Two five-month old innocent sisters were burnt alive in Mainpuri, their mother had lit a fire under the bed to save them from the cold.

news2news

UP: Two five-month old innocent sisters were burnt alive in Mainpuri, their mother had lit a fire under the bed to save them from the cold.

Mainpuri. A tragic accident took place in Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh on Monday night. Two twin sisters were burnt alive while sleeping in bed. The fire accident occurred due to a fire lit under the cot to protect from the cold. The family members extinguished the fire by pouring sand and wet blankets, but by then it was too late.

SP Vinod Kumar told that in Aunchha town of Mainpuri, 5 month old twin daughters of Dilip Yadav were sleeping in the room. The mother had lit a fire under the cot to protect them from the cold, which slowly spread and both the girls got seriously burnt. He was referred to Saifai Medical College, where he died during treatment.

 


Leave a Comment