Lucknow.In Bareilly, the husband, wife and three children slept with the heater in the room at night. All five died by burning alive in the morning. Seeing the smoke rising, the neighbors called the police. When the police broke the door and reached inside, they found the faces of all the dead bodies blackened. The clothes were burnt and stuck to the body. Beds were also found burnt. Police suspect that the house caught fire due to short circuit. The family was sleeping so perhaps by the time they realized the fire had gone out of control and no one could come out. Police is investigating from all aspects.
When the fire broke out, no one could run away
Police said that to save themselves from the cold, Ajay Gupta, his wife Anita and children Divyansh (9), Divyangya (6) and younger son Daksh (3) slept at night after installing a heater in the room. When the young man living in the neighborhood saw, the door was closed. Smoke was rising from the house. After this he told the people nearby about it. Within no time a crowd gathered nearby. Then informed the police. Police reached the spot after receiving information and broke the door and took everyone out. The forensic team did not find the bodies of deceased Ajay Gupta, his wife and children near the door. Due to this, the police and forensic team believe that there was no attempt to escape or open the door when the fire broke out.
Two iron heaters were found attached to the board in the room.
According to the information, the family went to sleep after having dinner at night. The neighbors had no idea about the fire. No one was heard screaming. When smoke was seen in the morning, a crowd of people gathered. According to the police, there are 2 rooms in Ajay Gupta’s house. The room where the family slept. In that room, two iron heaters were found installed in the electrical board. The room has a wooden door. The door of the room was found locked from outside. Who locked it? This is also being investigated. At present the bodies have been sent for postmortem.