Ayodhya Ram Temple: Gold plated gates are being installed in the grand temple of Ramlala built in Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Ayodhya. When the first picture of the gold studded gate came out on Tuesday, the devotees became elated. This gold studded door has been installed at the main entrance of the sanctum sanctorum. 14 such doors are to be installed in the temple, in which about 100 kg of gold is estimated to be used.
The grand Ram temple being built in Ayodhya Nagar style has 392 pillars and 44 gates. The first floor is ready. A Hyderabad company is preparing the doors for this. The doors have magnificent carvings. Apart from the signs and symbols considered symbols of auspiciousness, designs like elephants, horses, lotus ponds and windows have been made.
Today, idols of Gaja, Singh, Hanuman ji and Garuda ji have been installed at the entrance of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple.
These statues are made of light pink colored sandstone from village Bansi Paharpur in Rajasthan.
Murtis of elephant, lion, Hanuman Ji & Garuda have been installed at the… pic.twitter.com/ACINxlum0p
— Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra (@ShriRamTeerth) January 4, 2024
A 161 feet high Ram temple is being built in the 380 feet long and 250 feet wide area of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi. The height of each floor is proposed to be 20 feet. The idol of Ramlala has been finalized for the temple. The consecration is to be performed on a special occasion on 22nd January. Before this the temple is being decorated in a special way. A grand seat made of gold and silver plates for Ramlala has been installed in the sanctum sanctorum. An artist from South has made his silver Charan Paduka. Which are being kept for darshan in temples across the country. An artist from Gujarat has carved Ramlala’s eyes in gold.
This is also special in Ayodhya Ram temple
1. Ram temple has been constructed in traditional Nagara style.
2. The length of the temple (east to west) is 380 feet, width is 250 feet and height is 161 feet.
3. The temple will be three storeyed. The height of each floor will be 20 feet. There will be 392 pillars and 44 gates in the temple.
4. There will be a child form of Lord Ram (deity of Shri Ram Lalla Sarkar) in the sanctum sanctorum. Also, there will be Shri Ram Darbar on its first floor.
5. 5 pavilions have been built in Ayodhya Ram temple. These include Rang Mandap, Sabha Mandap, Dance Mandap, Prayer Mandap and Kirtan Mandap.
6. Statues of gods and goddesses are carved on the pillars and walls.
7. Devotees will be given entry into Ayodhya Ram temple from the east direction. For this, 32 stairs have been built in the Singhdwar.
8. Ramps and lifts are to be arranged for elderly and disabled devotees in the temple premises.
9. There will be a rectangular wall around the temple. Its total length in all four directions will be 732 meters and width will be 14 feet.
10. Four temples dedicated to Sun God, Mother Bhagwati, Ganapati and Lord Shiva have been constructed at the four corners of the park. There will be a temple of Maa Annapurna in the northern arm, and a temple of Hanuman ji in the southern arm.
11. There is an ancient Sitakoop near the Ram temple.
12. Other temples proposed in the temple complex will be dedicated to Maharishi Valmiki, Maharishi Vashishtha, Maharishi Vishwamitra, Maharishi Agastya, Nishadraj, Mata Shabari and Rishipatni Devi Ahilya.
13. Navratna Kuber Tila is in the south-western part. The ancient temple of Lord Shiva built in it has been renovated and Jatayu statue has been installed.
14. Iron will not be used in the temple. There is no concrete at all on the ground.
15. 14 meter thick Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) has been laid under the temple. It has been given the form of an artificial rock.
16. The 21 feet high plinth of Ram Mandir is made of granite. So that, there is no harm from moisture.
17. Water treatment plant, sewer treatment plant, water for fire fighting and a separate power station have been built in the temple premises.
18. A visitor facility center with a capacity of 25 thousand is being built. So that the visitors do not face any inconvenience in keeping their luggage. Locker and medical facilities will also be available here.
19. There will also be facilities of toilet, wash basin, bathroom and open taps in the Ayodha temple complex.
20. The temple is being constructed completely according to Indian tradition and with indigenous technology. Special attention is being given to environment-water conservation. Of the total area of 70 acres, 70% of the area will remain green forever.