Amroha: Suffocation due to smoke from the fireplace, five children of the family sleeping in the room died, condition of brother and sister is critical.

news2news

Amroha: Suffocation due to smoke from the fireplace, five children of the family sleeping in the room died, condition of brother and sister is critical.

Amroha. A tragic incident has come to light in Amroha Hasanpur, Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The fireplace lit in the house to escape the cold turned into a fire and five children of the family died of suffocation. The condition of two remains critical. He is being admitted to the hospital and is being treated.

Hasanpur police said, the incident took place near Allipur Bhud Sarki alias Dhaka Mor of Saidangali police station area. Raisuddin, who lives here, had gone out with a truck. Wife Husn Jahan was at home with three children Mahir (12), Zaid (15), daughter Sonam (17). Husn’s brother Riyasat had come to Raisuddin’s house with his daughter Mehak (15) and brother-in-law’s daughter Kashish (8). After having dinner on Monday night, everyone slept in the room. When the door did not open in the morning, the neighbors called out, but there was no response. When the door did not open till 6 pm, they broke the door and reached inside the house, where they saw that all five children were lying dead. Husn Jahan and his brother Riyasat were also unconscious.

Amroha accident
View of the room after the death of five children in Hasanpur, Amroha.

Leave a Comment