The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is making a lot of efforts to crack down on terrorism in the country. Moving forward in this episode, NIA has placed a reward of 10 lakhs on Kashmir Singh Galwaddi alias Balbir Singh. The National Investigation Agency is looking for this person in many cases. Also, the NIA has declared Kashmir Singh, a resident of Ludhiana, Punjab, as a proclaimed offender. It is alleged that it has also been involved in many terrorist activities across the country. The National Investigation Agency has also shared the phone number and email (E-Mail) ID for the search of Kashmir Singh. Also, appealed to the people to share information on knowing about Kashmir Singh.
The NIA said that the name of the informer would not be disclosed and he would also be given a reward of Rs 10 lakh. Kashmir Singh has been declared wanted under sections 120-B, 121, 121-A of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and sections 17, 18, 18-B and 38 of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.
Also Read:Lawrence Bishnoi made many revelations in front of NIA, said – Apart from Salman, these names are on the target
Most wanted gangsters in NIA list
- Satinderjit Singh alias Goldie Brar – He is the main conspirator in the murder of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala. This is at the top of NIA’s list. Brar has links with Khalistani terrorist organization Babbar Khalsa.
- Satwinder Singh alias Sam – This is also a member associated with Bishnoi Gang. It is currently available in Canada.
- Lakhveer Singh alias Landa – This is a gangster hiding in Canada. Landa Babbar runs the Khalsa International terrorist organization. His involvement was revealed in the RPG attack on the intelligence headquarters in Mohali, Punjab and a police station in Tarn Taran district.
- Anmol Bishnoi- He is the brother of Lawrence Bishnoi. This is also currently living in America. Its name is also included in the list of NIA.
- Darmanjeet Singh alias Daran Kahlon – The name of this gangster also came up in the murder case of Punjabi singer Sidhu Musewala. Currently it is in America. While sitting there, he is expanding his network.