Reva ; A big news is coming out from Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. Where due to the sudden explosion of the radiator of a moving bus, some passengers in the bus got burnt in hot water. Many women also became victims of this accident. He was immediately admitted to the hospital for treatment. Police reached the spot on receiving information about the incident and took cognizance of the matter.
Treatment of the injured continues in the hospital
Let us tell you that this incident took place in Chhuhian valley of Govindgarh police station of Rewa. On receiving information about the incident, police station in-charge Shiva Aggarwal immediately arrived with the police and got the injured admitted to the hospital for treatment. While the condition of some is fine at present, the condition of some remains critical.