Panna Snake Bite: When the girl was bitten by a black cobra, the family kept the snake in a box and took her to the hospital, watch video.

news2news

Panna snake bite: when the girl was bitten by a black cobra, the family kept the snake in a box and took her to the hospital, watch video. - news2news. In

Bhopal. A 20 year old girl was bitten by a poisonous snake (Black Cobra) in Panna. After the snake bite, the family members hurriedly took the girl to the district hospital and admitted her. After some time, the family members packed the same snake in a box and brought it to the hospital. There was a commotion in the hospital. The hospital staff asked the family to take the snake. But the family did not take the snake. The family said that they will not take the snake until the girl is treated. After the doctor’s advice, the family agreed and then left the snake behind. The girl is undergoing treatment in the district hospital. The incident took place in Khejra temple of Kotwali police station area of ​​Panna.


Leave a Comment