page : Two people of a family living in Madhya Pradesh’s Panna were in the grip of poisonous gas while cleaning a well. Because of which father and son died on the spot. In a hurry, the relatives took both of them out and got them admitted to the hospital for treatment. Where doctors declared father and son dead. After getting information about the incident, the police reached the spot, registered a case and sent the body for postmortem. There is mourning in the family after the sudden death of two people of the same family.
The incident is of village Ludhganwa under Shahnagar police station.
Please tell that this incident is of village Ludhganwa under Shahnagar police station. When Marri Singh Thakur, Gulzar Singh and Kanyan Singh descended into the well to take out the motor. Poisonous gas suddenly came out while removing the motor. Due to which all three started suffocating, after which people admitted them to the hospital with the help of an ambulance. Where the doctors declared Marri Singh Thakur and Gulzar Singh dead after investigation, while Kalyan Singh is undergoing treatment in a critical condition.
The cause of death will be revealed after the PM report.
Regarding the incident, a police officer said that the bodies have been sent for postmortem. The cause of death will be known only after the PM report comes. At present, the police have started investigating the matter by establishing a marg.