Bhopal . Assembly elections are to be held in Madhya Pradesh this year. Regarding which every class is demanding from the government. In this sequence, various communities and unions should also adopt the path of movement.
Now, in this sequence, the government employees of the state government are going to go on a 1-day mass holiday strike tomorrow, 25th August, Friday. This is being done by the striking employees on 39 formula demands including dearness allowance equal to the center and old pension restoration. Let us tell you that during this time all the government work in the state is going to be closed.
this is demand
- Giving the benefit of 2800-3600-4200 grade-pay to the clerical employees of the state in place of 2400-2800-3200, similar to the ministry.
- Restoration of old pension.
- Retired employees should be exempted from section 49
- Retired employees should be given dearness relief from the central date itself and previous arrears should be given.
- Vehicle allowance and house rent allowance to be done according to the seventh pay scale center.
- The arrears of dearness allowance should be deposited in the accounts.
- Employees to be treated as before probation period.
- Full salary to be paid after 2 years. The bond of CPCT should be abolished.
- There are other demands including stopping the out source practice and keeping the employees on regular appointment.