MP News: Cylinder explodes like a bomb, shop turns into ball of fire, 5 people injured, watch video

news2news

MP News: Cylinder explodes like a bomb, shop turns into ball of fire, 5 people injured, watch video

MP News:The cylinder of Yadav Tea Stall Hotel caught fire and exploded near the bus stand in Vilayatkala village of Barwara police station area of ​​Katni district. After some time, the second cylinder kept in the hotel exploded like a bomb. After the blast, there was panic in the entire area. The people present there started running here and there.

The video of cylinder blast is also going viral on social media. Five people have been burnt in this accident, out of which the condition of three is said to be critical. All three have been admitted to district hospital. Where he is being treated.

There was chaos after the accident
After the cylinder exploded in the hotel, the people present at the incident got hit by it. Those who remained away were seen running to save their lives. The injured have been admitted to hospital. Where treatment is going on in critical condition.

Police told
Barwara police station in-charge Anil Yadav said that Manoj Yadav and his younger brother Lala Yadav run a hotel in the name of tea stall in the bus stand of Vikayatkala village. The fire broke out due to leakage in the cylinder late on Friday evening. Even before the fire could be controlled, another gas cylinder kept in the hotel exploded. Shop operator Manoj and his younger brother Lala along with another youth sustained serious burn injuries due to the gas cylinder explosion. Apart from this, two more people have been injured. The seriously injured people have been admitted to the district hospital. Where his treatment continues.

Khandava News:Apart from this, a fire broke out in Bhilaikheda village of Khandwa. In which 3 residential huts were burnt by fire late on Friday night. The houses were burnt to ashes, the cause of the accident is said to be short circuit. People lived with their families in all three houses. The sudden fire caused panic and people evacuated their houses. The fire was extinguished on Saturday morning.

After the massive fire in Bhilaikheda under Piplod police station area, administrative officials also reached the spot and inspected. However, there has been no loss of life. But due to the fire, the useful items kept in the house got destroyed in the fire. All household items including grains, clothes have been burnt. Revenue department staff also reached the village and the damage is being assessed. The victim has requested for compensation.

Additional SP Mahendra Tarnekar said that initially it seems that the fire was caused by short circuit. A case of arson has been registered and the incident is being investigated. The names of those whose house got caught in the fire are Mohan Singh father Rupal Singh, Ramesh father Budha and Budha father Rupal Singh.


Leave a Comment