MP News: A woman sleeping in a hut died due to fire, another saved her life by running away

news2news

MP News: A woman sleeping in a hut died due to fire, another saved her life by running away

MP News: A woman died due to fire in a hut in a village under Bairad police station area of ​​Shivpuri district. While the other woman sleeping with him ran away and saved her life. Police have sent the body for post-mortem and started investigation.

This incident happened when two real sisters were sleeping together. Suddenly at that very moment a fire broke out and a woman got caught in the fire. Who could not save herself. The name of the deceased woman is Makhana Adivasi, age 86 years.

How did the accident happen?
Two real sisters, Makhana, wife of Mathura tribal, age 86, and Sabo, wife of Hariya tribal, age 82, were sleeping inside the hut. To protect himself from the cold he had lit the fireplace. The fireplace continued to burn but both the sisters fell asleep. After some time, the blanket fell on the fireplace and got engulfed in the fire. The hut caught fire and was burnt to ashes.

Fire extinguished with the help of villagers
The deceased Makhna tribal was already suffering from illness. That’s why she was unable to run away. While his real sister saved her life by running away during the fire. Later the villagers arrived and extinguished the fire. Until he lost his life.

Tehsildar told
Reached the spot after getting information about the incident. Police have sent the body for portmortem. A woman is seriously injured, who has been admitted to the hospital. The matter is being investigated by the police.

Leave a Comment