Jabalpur : A big news is coming out from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Where more than 100 children became seriously ill after eating contaminated hostel food. Who were admitted to the hospital for treatment. Out of which the condition of 20 students is said to be critical. According to the information, all the students had eaten jackfruit vegetable with pulses, rice and roti during dinner. After which the students started suffering from vomiting and stomach ache. During this time many girl students became unconscious. There was a commotion in the hostel after the condition of the students deteriorated. After which the hostel management hurriedly took the students to the hospital in auto and scooty. Where his treatment is continuing.
Treatment of students continues in different hospitals
Let us tell you that this matter is of Jabalpur Tribal Eklavya Model Residential Tribal School. Where the deteriorating condition of a large number of students has created panic in the administration. After which 65 children have been admitted to the medical college and 35 children to the district hospital. Where the treatment of students is continuing under the supervision of doctors. In this case, doctors say that the condition of the students has deteriorated due to eating bad food. After the matter came to light, Congress has cornered Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and the BJP government.
Family members said food is not available in the hostel
According to the information, all the students are from class 6th to class 9th. All the children who became victims of food poisoning are tribals. At present the children have been admitted to the hospital. As soon as information about the incident was received, the children’s family members also reached the hospital. During this, the angry family members made serious allegations against the hostel officials. Family members say that they have accused the management of not serving food as per the menu. The family members allege that the school management does not take proper care of the children and when they complain to them, they do not even talk to them properly.
Vikrant Bhuria targeted CM by tweeting
State President of Youth Congress Vikrant Bhuria tweeted and wrote – Due to “Food Poisoning” in Jabalpur Tribal Eklavya Adarsh Residential Tribal School, condition of more than 30 children is critical, taken to Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College. Shivraj ji, even children’s food is being adulterated due to “commission” under your rule.
KK Mishra made serious allegations against BJP
MP Congress media department chairman KK Mishra tweeted on Tuesday, ‘CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan had reached Jabalpur on Monday itself to attract votes of tribal brothers. As per his habit, the propagandistic CM had also made a false announcement of constructing a hostel. Children in the tribal hostel fell ill due to bad food in the evening.