Blast in Mandsaur: As soon as the stove was lit to make tea, there was an explosion, a ball of fire arose and the husband and wife got burnt, the woman died.

news2news

Blast in mandsaur: as soon as the stove was lit to make tea, there was an explosion, a ball of fire arose and the husband and wife got burnt, the woman died. - news2news. In

Bhopal.An LPG cylinder exploded in a house in Mandsaur on Friday. A woman died in the accident. Her husband is seriously injured. This tragic accident happened in Rajiv Colony near Sanjeet Naka of the city. Pushpa Bai (32) lit the stove to make tea in the morning when the explosion occurred. As soon as the explosion occurred, a ball of fire arose. Due to this Pushpa got badly burnt. Her husband Rajesh Porwal (35) was also injured. Both were taken to the district hospital, where Pushpa was declared dead. Rajesh’s condition remains critical.

Rajesh got badly burnt
Rajesh’s condition is critical due to burns in the fire. Treatment is going on in the hospital.

The entire house was damaged by the explosion
According to YD Nagar police station, Rajesh’s mother had gone out to get milk. Rajesh was sleeping. Woman Pushpa put water on the stove to make tea and as soon as she turned on the burner, there was an explosion. The entire house has been damaged in the blast. The woman and her husband were present in the house while the mother and younger brother were outside the house.

House damaged
The entire house has been damaged in the blast.

Both were buried under the debris, the police took them out and sent them to the hospital.
Police said that Rajesh and his wife were in the house when the blast occurred. The house was damaged in the blast. Husband Rajesh Porwal and wife Pushpabai were buried under the debris. Police arrived on information, removed both of them from the debris and sent them to the hospital. Pushpa Bai died on the way. Rajesh’s condition is critical, he is undergoing treatment in the district hospital. Initial investigation has found that the accident occurred due to gas tank explosion.

Leave a Comment