Rohtak News: of Rohtak district Three girls died in Baland village on Wednesday after eating toxic food, while seven relatives, including their parents, are being treated in hospital. The condition of Krishna, Rajesh, Seema, Rakesh, Monika and five-year-old Kanika from the family remains critical. The police are busy investigating the whole matter.
It is reported that after the meal, family members’ health began to deteriorate due to food poisoning, so family members and villagers took her to a private hospital in the city. Where everyone was taken to the emergency room. After that, three girls, a 6-year-old girl, the other 8-year-old girl and the third 2-year-old girl, died in hospital late Wednesday evening. The condition of other family members is also critical. While the condition of two is stable.
Villagers said this could be the reason
The relatives and other villagers say that because of the new moon in the morning, kheer was prepared in Krishna’s house. He has two sons, Rajesh and Rakesh. The children of both had eaten kheer. It is discussed that a lizard or a poisonous substance may have fallen into the Kheer. This kheer was eaten by the children and other family members. Although the whole matter could not be disclosed. There are all kinds of discussions in the village. After a while, after eating, everyone began to vomit, so everyone was taken to a private hospital. While three girls died in the evening, seven people are still being treated in the hospital. Among them, Rajesh and Rakesh’s wife’s condition remains critical. So far, the police have not registered a case in this matter.
Also read this – Gurugram: Security guard shot dead in minor dispute