Sirsa: Troubled by financiers, youth swallows toxic substance, case registered against 3


Sirsa: Troubled by financiers, youth swallows toxic substance, case registered against 3

Sirsa: A man angry with financiers committed suicide by swallowing a poisonous substance. Following a complaint from the deceased’s wife, the police registered a case of assisted suicide against three people and initiated investigations. The body was handed over to the family after the autopsy at the district hospital on Wednesday. The police are looking for the accused in the case.

The deceased used to work at DG Plaza

Meenu, a resident of Rupa Saharan Wali Gali from Shivnagar, said that her husband Gaurav used to work at DP Plaza in Rodi Bazaar. Her husband had received interest from Maruti Financier RSD Market Sirsa, Prince Financier Mohta Market Sirsa and Tushar Financier two to three years ago. Her husband had to pay the installments every month. The financiers often put pressure on her husband to pay back the interest and installments on the money borrowed for financing. Because of this problem, her husband drank a poisonous substance in the city park on February 13th. After receiving the information, the family members took him to the Civil Hospital for treatment. From there she was taken to a private hospital for better treatment, but her husband Gaurav died. Meenu demanded action against Gulab Financier, Prince Finance and Tushar Financier. Based on the complaint, civil police registered a case against the accused and initiated investigation.

A person was found burnt in straw in the field in Kharakgagar village.

In Kharakgagar village of Jind, the body of a person who had left home two days ago was found burnt in the stubble of the fields. After receiving information about the incident, the police went to the scene and took stock of the situation. Police took the body into custody and shifted it to the civil hospital. Where the doctors referred the body to Rohtak PGI for autopsy. When the deceased did not return home for two days, the family members searched for him, but his body was found burnt in the stubble in the field. Police conducted a post-mortem at Rohtak PGI and handed over the body to the family members. The police are investigating the matter.

Leave a Comment