Fire in the dental clinic: An accident occurred due to a short circuit; 4 fire brigade vehicles brought the fire under control.

news2news

Fire in the dental clinic: An accident occurred due to a short circuit; 4 fire brigade vehicles brought the fire under control.

Yamuna Nagar: Due to a short circuit, a fire broke out in the dental clinic on the first floor of SCO 138 of HUDA Sector 17 in Jagadhri on Wednesday afternoon. Four employees were present at the clinic when the accident occurred. Employees saved their lives by running down the stairs. After receiving the information, four fire engines reached the spot and extinguished the fire after hours of hard work. The fire reduced the machines, furniture and other items stored in the clinic to ashes.

Four staff members were present at the clinic at the time of the fire

Doctor Rajat Mangla of the dental clinic said that his dental clinic is located on the first floor of SCO 138 of HUDA Sector 17. Four employees were present at the clinic at 1 p.m. During this time, there was a sudden short circuit in the clinic and a fire broke out. Due to the fire, the furniture and other items stored in the clinic started burning and the staff tried to control the fire on their own, but the fire spread quickly and within a short period of time the fire assumed huge proportions. Due to the uncontrolled fire, employees came downstairs and informed the fire department.

The fire department arrived 20 minutes after receiving the information

After we received information about the fire in the dental salon, a fire engine arrived after about 20 minutes. At this point the fire had already spread to the entire clinic. The fire brigade then tried to bring the fire under control, but the fire could not be brought under control. Four fire brigade vehicles then reached the scene and extinguished the fire. Doctor Rajat said that due to the fire, the machinery, furniture and other items kept in the clinic were burnt to ashes.

Leave a Comment