33.1 C
Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Fire broke out in the house: Goods worth lakhs were burnt to ashes, the family had gone to worship Vat Savitri.

Akash Pawar – Pendra. A sudden fire broke out in a house in Gorela-Pendra-Marwahi district of Chhattisgarh on Friday. Due to the fire, electronic goods worth lakhs of rupees including cash kept in the house got burnt to ashes.

According to the information received, on Friday, the family members of Vijay Patel had gone out to worship during Vat Savitri Puja in Purani Basti area of ​​Pendra Nagar Panchayat, when the neighbors saw smoke rising from the house, which was informed to Vijay Patel in a hurry. . Seeing the same, the fire started blazing in the rooms of the house and somehow by breaking the windows of the house, an attempt was made to extinguish the fire with the help of the people around. With great difficulty, the fire was brought under control by the family members with the help of the people around. Even after the information about the same fire, the fire brigade did not reach the spot for hours. There is resentment among the people for not reaching the fire brigade on the spot.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

− 3 = 2

Latest Articles