15.1 C
Bhopal
Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Fierce fire broke out in the gym: goods worth 35 lakhs burnt to ashes, after hours of effort, the fire engine got

Fierce fire broke out in the gym: goods worth 35 lakhs burnt to ashes, after hours of effort, the fire engine got - news2news. In

Jagdalpur. A major fire broke out in a in Chhattisgarh’s Jagdalpur district in the early hours of Sunday. Goods worth lakhs have been burnt to ashes due to this. There was a stir in the area after the incident of arson. Seeing the balloon of smoke coming out of the building, the people around immediately informed the police. After this, the police and team reached the spot and got involved in controlling the fire. The case pertains to Power House Chowk of Kotwali police station area.

According to the information received, a huge fire broke out in a located in Power House Chowk this morning. As soon as the information was received, the fire brigade team immediately reached the spot. With a lot of effort, the team was engaged in controlling the fire. 2 fire engines were engaged to extinguish the fire on the spot. The building is very big and with no other option to extinguish the fire, the fire brigade team tried to control the fire from the window of the building. Some families also live above the . There is also a foam mattress topper shop next to the . It is being said that there will be fire in that too.

Gym owner said- someone intentionally set fire


On the other hand, Ashish Minj, the owner of the gym expressed apprehension that the fire was not caused by a short circuit, but was deliberately set by someone. On Saturday, when he was leaving after closing the gym, the electricity was completely switched off, so there was no question of a short circuit. In such a situation, it will be clear only after the police investigation whether the fire is due to short circuit or it is a well-planned conspiracy by someone.

There are no CCTV cameras in the gym.

The fire brigade team brought the fire under control after a lot of effort. It is being told that around 35 lakhs were present in the gym, which have been completely burnt to ashes. There are no CCTV cameras in the gym, due to which it will be a bit difficult to clarify whether the fire broke out due to short circuit or it was a conspiracy by someone. Now in this case the police is trying to search the CCTV footage of the surrounding.

fire on the same floor

In this case, Kotwali police station in-charge Eman Sahu said that there was fire in only one floor. Due to heavy smoke in the floor, the whole picture is not clear. After registering a case of arson, it will be investigated from the whole angle. Whatever case will be made after the investigation, fair action will be taken on it.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

24 + = 30

Latest Articles