Devraj Deepak – Sarangarh. Two children died suddenly in Sarangarh district of Chhattisgarh. It is being told that the mother had given chaat to both the children from the shop, after eating which both the children started feeling unwell. After this, both the children were hurriedly being taken to the hospital when both the children died on the way. As soon as the information was received, the police got involved in the investigation of the matter. At present the details of the case have not been disclosed. This case pertains to village Dabhra under Barmakela police station area.