Lawrence Bishnoi News: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday filed the third charge sheet against four people associated with Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) and Lawrence Bishnoi gang. According to media reports, an NIA spokesperson said the agency filed a chargesheet against Darman Singh alias Darmanjot Kahlon, Parveen Wadhwa alias Prince, Yudhveer Singh alias Sadhu and Vikas Singh detailing their involvement in terrorism-related activities. He has been accused of spreading terror and criminal conspiracy under sections of the UAPA Act.
Darmanjot Singh is among the leaders of the crime syndicate.
Darmanjot Singh is a Canada-based fugitive Lakhbir Singh alias Landa, one of the leaders of the banned terrorist organization BKI, Bishnoi’s crime syndicate. Darmanjot Singh has been actively involved in several criminal activities, including cross-border smuggling of weapons, explosives and drugs or heroin. If we talk about Wadhwa, he is one of the associates of Bishnoi terrorist syndicate. According to the information, Wadhwa played a key role in exchanging important information between the members of the terrorist gang. Along with this, information has also come to light in the investigation that he used to help in getting contacts of news channels, so that the members of this gang lodged in jails could be interviewed.
Yudhveer Singh’s name has emerged as the main arms buyer of the Lawrence terrorist syndicate. The official said Yudhveer’s role was to facilitate the purchase of arms and ammunition from foreign countries. Vikas Singh is another associate of the notorious Lawrence gang who has been involved in providing shelter to various members of the gang involved in carrying out terror attacks and criminal operations in several states.
Yudhveer provided shelter to terrorist attack gang.
He provided shelter to members of the gang responsible for the RPG terror attack on the Punjab Police State Intelligence Headquarters in Mohali. The spokesperson further said that the agency has seized arms, ammunition and other incriminating digital devices and documents from the accused. Following the investigation, the NIA reached the bases established in Haryana, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh, which were being used to shelter the gangsters and store weapons.
NIA filed first charge sheet on March 24
Let us inform that on March 24 this year, the NIA filed the first charge sheet against 14 accused, followed by the first supplementary charge sheet against three additional persons on August 9. With today’s action, the total number of accused chargesheeted by NIA in this case so far has reached 21.
Also read:-YouTuber Manish Kashyap gets bail from Madurai court, NSA charges also dropped