Working During Pregnancy: Becoming a mother is the most special experience for any woman. But, it is not ignored that it is quite challenging. This becomes more challenging when you are a working woman. Going to office becomes very difficult during pregnancy. If these challenges are ignored, the child’s health is adversely affected. There is an option for maternity leave after delivery. However, due to lack of such facilities before delivery, some women have to go to office for 9 months. If you are also pregnant and a working woman, then you will definitely have to take some precautions. In such a situation, we will tell you how you can manage your work along with pregnancy.
do this work
– If you drive to office daily during pregnancy, you can do so for the first 6 months. But you may face problems in the last three months. Also, wherever you go, take someone with you because it would not be right to travel alone. Therefore, it would be better to have a driver or else work from home or entrust the responsibility of dropping to the office to a family member.
– If you travel by public transport, you may have to face many problems. Therefore, avoid going in crowded transport so that you do not have to face scuffles.
– If your home is far from office, then you should avoid drinking tea and coffee. Due to this, one may have to go to the toilet again and again. If no washroom is found on the way, then you will have to stop for toilet, which will not be good for health.
– If you feel like nausea or vomiting in the office, then keep ginger and lemon with you.
– Keep the option of fruits, healthy things or nuts with you in the office.
– Do not sit in the office for too long. Get up from your seat every once in a while and take a light walk. This will prevent gas formation, there will be no problem of waist pain, back pain and the blood circulation in the legs will remain good.
Don’t do this
– Sitting on a comfortable chair during the last three months of pregnancy. Which reduces waist pain, back pain and the risk of falling. Also, sitting with legs dangling for a long time will not be good for health. To support the legs from below, place a small chair or stool below. Due to which there will be no problem of swelling in the feet.
– Do not go to office in the morning on an empty stomach. This will cause weakness, which will affect the health of the child.
– Do not forget to see the doctor while going to office daily.
– If you are feeling dizzy, vomiting and stomach ache in the office, then definitely seek help from someone.
Also read:-Niacinamide Benefits: Apply Niacinamide on the face, the skin will become soft and shiny.
Disclaimer: This news is based on general information. Before implementing these methods and suggestions, definitely consult the concerned expert.