Vitamin K Deficiency: To keep the body healthy, we consume various types of vitamins and proteins. If there is a deficiency of anything in the body, the entire body has to bear the cost of it. One of those vitamins is Vitamin-K (Vitamin-K). If there is a deficiency of this Vitamin-K in the body, then the body starts becoming thin. Due to the deficiency of this vitamin in the body, wounds do not heal quickly. The body needs vitamins for protein. Vitamin K strengthens the immune system of the body. Let us know why there is deficiency of Vitamin K in the body and what are its symptoms. Also, What things should be consumed to supply Vitamin K in the body?
Why is there deficiency of Vitamin K in the body?
Blood clotting can be prevented with the help of Vitamin K in the body. This prevents blood clotting, that is, the blood does not clot. Due to deficiency of Vitamin K, the wound does not heal immediately. Apart from this, bleeding continues even after injection.
Symptoms of Vitamin K deficiency
- Frequent nose bleeding
- Excessive bleeding due to minor injuries
- time taken for wound to heal
- Bleeding from teeth and gums
- Excessive bleeding during periods
- Change in facial color
Remove Vitamin K deficiency from the body with the help of these things.
- Eating spinach is beneficial for health. Consuming it strengthens the immune system. To improve eyesight, definitely eat spinach. Properties like antioxidants and Vitamin A and C are found in abundance in it.
- Potassium is found in abundance in green leafy vegetables like broccoli, beans, bathua, gobi, greens and fenugreek. To overcome the deficiency of Vitamin K in the body, you should consume papaya, apple and pomegranate.
- Eating fish and eggs is beneficial for the body. Consuming it fulfills the deficiency of minerals and vitamins in the body. Also, it supplies Vitamin K in the body.
- Include milk, curd, ghee and cheese in your diet list. Vitamin K is found in abundance in these.
- Avocado is a fruit which is a rich source of Vitamin K and folate. Therefore, definitely include this fruit in your diet list.
Also read:-Winter Health Problems: Consume cinnamon tea in winter
Disclaimer: This news is based on general information. Before implementing these methods and suggestions, definitely consult the concerned expert.