Pollution Prevention Tips: The level of air pollution in the capital Delhi may have reduced. But, pollution still remains a threat to health. Not only adults but children are also being badly affected by this. Which also affects their growth. Besides, he also becomes victim of many diseases in childhood. Additionally, children breathe faster than adults. Because of this, they quickly become vulnerable to pollution and harmful bacteria enter their body. Due to this, the developing immune system of children starts getting damaged and they also start having trouble breathing. In such a situation, you should protect your children from pollution and here are some tips which can help you.
- To protect children from pollution, try to reduce outdoor activities. Choose a time for them when there is less pollution like in the evening when you can make your child do outdoor activities.
- For children to play or exercise outside, choose a place where there are less vehicles.
- It is necessary to keep the indoor air clean. For this, install an air purifier in your house. Apart from this, plant indoor plants to keep the air of the house clean and clear.
- If the sun is shining well, then keep the windows and doors of the house open for some time. This will make the air in the house a little cleaner.
- Stop smoking indoors to protect children from pollution.
- Make changes in lifestyle to avoid pollution. If pollution levels increase significantly, stay indoors.
- Do physical activities, doing this improves the respiratory tract and health.
Also read:-Sweet Potato For Health: These will be the benefits of eating sweet potato in winter