Exercise During Periods is Good or Bad: Day one to five of periods are quite different from other days. During this period, it is common for any girl to feel exhaustion and pain in the body. According to health experts, girls should take a healthy diet during periods. So that there is no problem of any kind in the body. At the same time, some people also exercise during periods to reduce stomach pain. Let us know to what extent it is right to do this. Even if you do exercise, will the pain increase or not?
Is it right or wrong to exercise during periods?
According to health experts, it is right to exercise during periods. But one should avoid doing intense workouts. In this situation, exercising for a long time is not good for health. If you do normal exercise, you will definitely get relief from stomach ache. At the same time, excessive exercise can cause problems like tiredness, nervousness, muscle pain and twitches in the body. Excessive exercise during periods causes severe pain in the lower abdomen and waist. Therefore, exercise less during periods. During this period, hormonal changes occur in the body, which can cause weakness and fatigue.
Can we exercise during periods?
- If you do regular exercise during periods, it will remove both your weakness and lethargy. With this, the problem of mood swings will reduce to a great extent.
- Breast swelling during periods is reduced to a great extent by exercise. Some women feel more hungry during periods. If you exercise in such a situation, the eating disorder will be controlled to a great extent.
- It is common to have problems like irritability and stress during periods. If people do exercise in such a situation, then this problem can be cured to a great extent.
Is it right or wrong to do more exercise during periods?
It is not at all right to do excessive exercise during periods. In this situation, exercise should be done for 30 to 40 minutes only. Exercising for longer than this can cause lower back pain and stomach pain.
Take special care of these things while exercising
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach even by mistake during periods.
- Do not exercise immediately after eating, rather start exercising only after a few hours.
- One should not wear too tight clothes during periods.
- Do not try to stretch the body too much.
- One should avoid climbing up and down stairs too much.
Also read:-Bones Sound Problem: If crackling sound comes from bones, then these diseases can occur
Disclaimer: This news is based on general information. Before implementing these methods and suggestions, definitely consult the concerned expert.