Besan Sheera: Most people like winter season. But in this season, the biggest trouble is faced by those people who fall prey to cold and cough with the change in weather. Immunity starts weakening as soon as the weather changes. In this season, the risk of cold, cough, flu and viral infections increases manifold.
The first home remedy for cold and cough is decoction. After this people take steam or start consuming cough syrup and medicines. But many times, even after doing all these things, one does not get relief. Even after adopting all these methods, if the cold is not going away, then you can try this special recipe by making it at home. Through this news we are going to tell you about gram flour and sheera. Drinking its decoction will provide instant relief from cold and cough. Not only adults but children also drink this decoction with great enthusiasm.
Ingredients required to make gram flour sheera:
- 1 spoon ghee
- 2 spoon gram flour
- 2 to 3 dates
- cardamom powder
- Pinch of red chilli powder
- a pinch of turmeric
- 1 cup milk
How to make gram flour sheer
- To make this, keep a pan on the gas to heat and add one spoon of ghee in it.
- Whenever it gets hot, add two spoons of gram flour in it and fry till it becomes light golden.
- Then add black pepper powder, cardamom and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- After frying all these things for one to two minutes, add dates.
- After this, mix all these things well and add milk.
- But keep stirring while adding milk so that there are no lumps in it. Then let it boil well.
- Do not dilute the gram flour sheera too much. If it is a little thick then it can be eaten by picking it up with a spoon.
- If you want to drink it by pouring it in a glass, you can increase the quantity of milk.
Also read:-Chhath Puja Prasad Recipe: Make Jaggery Kheer like this on the day of Kharna on Chhath Puja, here is the recipe.