PM Kisan Yojana 2023: Crores of farmers of the country are waiting for the 13th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Before the release of the next installment of the scheme, the government is declaring millions of farmers ineligible under the process of e-KYC and land verification. Names of many beneficiaries from UP, Bihar and many other states have been removed from the beneficiary list. Whether you will get the 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana or not, you will have to check your status in the beneficiary list of the scheme.
Process to check status in PM Kisan Yojana
- First of all visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ on Home.
- After this enter the 10 digit mobile number or registration number.
- Now after entering the captcha code, click on the submit option.
- After the complete process you will see the status.
- If you have written ‘Yes’ in front of E-KYC, Eligibility and Land Siding in the States, then you will get the benefit of 13th installment.
- On the other hand, if ‘No’ is written in the status, then understand that you are not going to get Rs 2000 for the next installment.
Helpline number of PM Kisan Yojana
For any kind of information related to Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers can contact official website [email protected] or helpline number 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll Free) or 011-23381092.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Under PM Kisan Yojana, farmers are given an amount of Rs 2000 in 3 installments in a year. As per the schedule, the first installment of the year is deposited from 1st April to 31st July, the second installment from 1st August to 31st November and the third installment from 1st December to 31st March. Till now the farmers have received the money for 12 installments of the scheme. The 13th installment is likely to come in the month of December. Farmers who do not complete the process of Bhulekh verification and eKYC under PM Kisan Yojana will not get Rs 2000 in the 13th installment of the scheme. Also, the name will also be removed from the scheme.