UPSC Recruitment 2022: The application process for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Stenographer Posts is about to end soon. Interested candidates can apply through the official website – upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment is November 29, 2022 by 6 PM. SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for various grades and posts under various departments.
Candidates have to fill their application form online on UPSC website upsc.gov.in. In case the applicant has not yet registered in the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, the link of which is already available on the website of the Commission, he/she should register on this platform and thereafter proceed to fill the online application for the examination. Must grow ,
Applicants can fill the online application from November 9, 2022 to November 29, 2022 (up to 6:00 PM), after which the link will be disabled. Candidates should have the printed copy of the online application by the last date of submission of application i.e. November 29, 2022.
The last date for receipt of the printed copy of the application in the Commission through proper channel is December 15, 2022. E-VI, UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before the prescribed date.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website– upsc.gov.in
- Click on UPSC Steno Application Link 2022 on the homepage
- A new login page will open, click on New Registration (if not already registered)
- Login using your registered email id and password
- Apply Through Login for UPSC Recruitment
- Submit the details and asked documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the form for future references