Rajasthan Mahila Swasthya Karyakarta Jobs Bharti 2023: In Rajasthan, an official notice has been issued by the Directorate Medical and Health Services Rajasthan Department (DMHFW Rajasthan) for the recruitment of Female Health Worker posts. Interested and eligible candidates for DMHFW Recruitment 2023 want to apply for this post, then they can apply by visiting the official website of Directorate Medical and Health Services Rajasthan Department, rajswasthya.nic.in. Also, you can also read the related released notification here. All the information related to recruitment like application fee, selection process, educational qualification, pay scale etc. are given in this news.
Brief Description of DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name – Directorate Medical and Health Services Rajasthan (DMHFW Rajasthan)
- Number of Posts- 3214
- Post Name – Female Health Worker, Assistant Radiographer & Lab Technician
- Last date to apply – 31 January 2023
- Educational Qualification- 10+12 / B.SC Nursing / GNM Graduation / Degree
- Salary – 35,000 per month
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Application Process – Online Form
- Official website- rajswasthya.nic.in
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Required Documents-
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- graduation certificate
- Permanent Caste, Caste Verification Certificate
- driving license
- residence certificate
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- Application fee for general category – 500
- Application fee for OBC – 350
- Application fee for SC/ST – 250
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Verification of Documents, Written Test, Interview
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Apply for Rajasthan Health Department Recruitment 2023 through the following steps.
- Step 1. First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of DMHFW rajswasthya.nic.in and click on the link.
- Step 2. After the link opens read the official notification carefully and then fill the form.
- Step 3. Upload the required documents in the form.
- Step 4. After submitting the form pay the application fee through online.
- Step 5. At last take out a hard copy of filled application form so that there is no problem in future reference.
(Note:- Follow News2News.in.com for job related notifications and latest new recruitment information and get all job related information)